Sunday, March 15, 2009

Flordia Wedding




















MR. AND MRS. ADRIAN WOOD!!!!!


The long-awaited day for Adrian and Soni finally came. Their family and friends has been waiting for 5 years for them to get married! :)

The day was so beautiful! We all were on needles and pins the night before the wedding. The weather was predicted to be rainy and cloudy! But with a lots of prayers, the day was beautiful!

Adrian is a childhood/great friend of mine. We went to elementary school together and grew up together ever since. Then 1 month after I got married (December 6, 2003) I met Soni for the first time. We instantly became close. She is a wonderful friend.

I love you guys very much and I am thrilled to be there to witness you two become 1. :) Thank you for inviting me to be part of your happiest day (beside the birth of your daughter together). Here are the pictures!







Their gorgeous daughter, Jada



















The groom and me










Kurt, a good friend of mine, and me













Sonibert Wood, a gorgeous bride! :)




















The gorgeous bride and me












p.s. the first picture isn't mine. Its their photographer's picture.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
♥ I'm a southern chick ♥ I'm taken by my Thumper (husband) ♥ A proud mommy ♥ I believe in power of prayers and God!