Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My trip to Florida

I went to Florida for 3 days, 2 nights for a friend's wedding. On the way visit the park, where the wedding was going to be held at, I saw an armadillo.. a live one. I got excited that I actually got out of my car and took a picture. :) Also, the beach was so cold, windy, and very foggy! I couldn't believe my eyes when I went back the next day for the wedding. The wedding day was beautiful and hot!

On the way back home, Jess (my friend who went with me) and I stopped at Whistle Stop Cafe in Juliette, Georgia. Whistle Stop Cafe is famous because it was filmed for the movie, Fried Green Tomatoes. Their fried green tomatoes was so delicious! Go there if you can! :)

I had a wonderful time and it was well-needed break from Georgia! The only thing I missed was my husband! :)


An Armadillo
If you look closely, you can see 2 people walking on the beach. That is how foggy it was!
Me on the wedding day!
The result of not putting on sun lotion!
The famous Whistle Stop Cafe!
Jessica inside the cafe
Me inside the Whistle Stop Cafe

No comments:

About Me

My photo
♥ I'm a southern chick ♥ I'm taken by my Thumper (husband) ♥ A proud mommy ♥ I believe in power of prayers and God!